All our chargers serve as a charging station and carrying case for Genesis AI or Evolv AI rechargeable hearing aids. Available with or without an on-board lithium-ion battery – you choose what’s best for your patient.
StarLink Charger 2.0
The StarLink Charger 2.0 is the new charger for Genesis AI mRIC R and RIC RT rechargeable hearing aids. It is also compatible with Genesis AI custom rechargeable hearing aids.
- Features a redesigned case with large wells that easily fit RIC cables and molds.
- Enables enhanced retention.
- Provides approximately three hours of hearing aid use time in ten minutes of charging via on-board turbo charging.
- Comes with internal LED charging lights and distinct color charging slots.
- Must be plugged into an external power source (i.e., wall outlet) to function/charge the hearing aids.
For the new StarLink Chargers, as well as the Mini Turbo Charger: Turbo charging occurs when the hearing aid battery is low.
If the hearing aid battery is low, the StarLink Chargers or Mini Turbo Charger will "Turbo Charge" the hearing aid for the first seven minutes the hearing aid is on the charger, it then returns to regular charging rate after “turbo mode” completes.
The seven minutes of turbo charging will give the patient up to 3 hours of hearing aid use.
Once every three weeks. This will allow the charger to maintain enough capacity to charge a pair of hearing aids at least one time during a three-week period.