AMP addresses the three main concerns of millions of Americans who are reluctant to consider hearing aids:
- Don't want to be seen wearing a hearing aid
AMP is invisible, addressing cosmetic concerns.
- Suffer from sticker shock
AMP is more affordable, helping to ease price hesitations.
- Have outdated perceptions of how hearing aid sound
AMP sounds great, featuring advanced digital processing that differentiates it from other invisible instruments.
- Completely digital, four-channel hearing aid
- Includes feedback cancellation to extend the fitting range
- Uses a size 10 battery
- Allows patients to turn AMP on and off as well as adjust volume with a magnetic wand
- Simple programming
- Fit using a password-protected iPad application or the web.
You must be logged in to access the application - Login to My Account to get started.
- Four common preset starting points are provided for ease-of-use.
- Patients wear headphones during fitting while the application uses dual-tone multi-frequency signals to adjust the hearing aid.
- Patients can walk out the door wearing an AMP in a single visit.